Saturday, January 8, 2011

October Calendar Page

We are down to the last three months, and my favorites are on their way! October is not really cold here in Arizona and we don't celebrate Halloween in our house, but I couldn't resist the adorable Owl punch turned upside down to make Ghosts. I saw this trick on someones treat page, and loved it. I used some DSP from the Catalog , Basic Black CS, and Tangerine Tango CS. Spider is from SS in Mini from last time Dark & Dreary. Also, used the Oval punch, and the Modern Label punch cut in half.










Just had to add one more, since I am doing Oracles Club today.. Another great group of ladies that I love !!! This is the Valentine stand up card they will be making. I used Blushing Bride CS, Real Red CS, Basic Black CS, and the new single stamp from the new occasions mini. This is a great deal.. it is only $8.95 and the possiblity are great for this stamp and all the applications you could do with it..Stamped it twice and made the banner in black, scalloped border punched the black and added bling. Ribbon is the satin from the catalog on the page I never seem to look at, and I love this ribbon!!! Stapled through the back of the first layer, and wha la!! I am so addicted to the stand up cards.. I love how you can still fit them in the envelope and people can stand them on a desk or countertop to see at a glance:)
Hope your having a great weekend , and are finding time to stamp a little today..
If you have any questions, you can contact me @ nitakauffman@yahoo.com or my website www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net.
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment