Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Month Begins

I have so much to be thankful for!! God has been so good to me, and I love to thank Him and those around me for all they do.. This card says all that HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

 I also used my absolutely new favorite punch.. The owl:) HE is so adorable, and can be used for almost an occasion.. Just punching him, makes me smile:)Supplies used are : Chocolate Chip CS and ink, Old Olive CS and ribbon, So Saffron CS, and Cajun Craze CS. Owl punch, bird punch, oval punch, and the designer label were used, and the folder is from the new book??? Yikes , I already forgot its name, and I use it all the time:) Give the owl a try and you will see how fun and easy he is to use.. Oh, you don't have the owl yet,, Call me to order or check out my SU website.. www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net


8 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to let you know that I'm now following you from SC.
    You can also follow me at http://queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    BTW, I love your owl card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking at the projects on your blog...super cute!!

    I'm your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' connection. I invite you to stop by and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nita,
    I just love all your projects and your blog! Too cute.
    I'd love to know how to make the purse. Cute-cute! (I'm a bag freak in real life.)

    I'm following you from Stampin'connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com. I hope you have time to follow me.

    Have a great day,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you via SC. I also LOVE the owl. I'm #254 on the list and a newbie at blogging. Hope you follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. I think the owl punch is one of the best SU has. Enjoyed browsing your blog. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. I hope you'll come over to mine for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog...following
    www.bethfesperman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - great blog. So much inspiration. Following you from SC -
    eileensstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm following from SC now! Stop by and follow me sometime!
    Morgan
    stampcravings.blogspot.com

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete