Friday, December 1, 2017

December Blog Hop


Hey Stampers,
So you should have just hopped over from Kathyas blog!! So cute!!

This month our blog hop is featuring Christmas and New Years projects.

Every year I love doing unique cards for my Christmas card and go all out for my family and friends. I love to add our family picture from the year too. My biggest challenge is always how to kick it up from the last year:)
So this year I'm probably gonna do a simple card, and include a picture.

I have a stamp club that meets every few weeks, and so I thought I would share this project from their club with you. 

It is a matchbook style gift card holder
It measures 4 1/2 X 4 1/4








I used Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, and Whisper White Cardstock,

Coffee Break DSP and the Dies from Coffee Cups Framelits Dies 
Stamps are from Merry Cafe

I cut the paper at 9 1/4 by 4 1/4 and scored  one side at 1 inch turned it all the way around and scored at 3 3/4. Folded on the score lines to make it look like a matchbook..

Wala!! Super easy! I also stapled at the bottom of the bottom fold to hold it shut.

I cut a 1 inch piece of pool party and just glued the two sides so it would create a little pocket for the gift card.

Super fast and super easy!!

Thanks for stopping by, and now hop on over to our next blog and read on!! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year






If you get lost you can always follow here:

Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com



5 comments:

  1. Gift cards are always a great gift. Your darling holder makes them even better!! Merry Christmas Nita!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another set I have yet to use - and how easy are those card holders?! Love it - thanks so much for being part of our hop today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Nita, Oh I always love getting your cards, over the top always. So cute. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can always use a gift card holder; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome gift card holder, great project.

    ReplyDelete