Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Love U Picture Frame(Coaster)

This little coaster frame is super easy to make and is made using Filled with Love SS and DSP. The coasters are joined with our Satin Ribbon. I used Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS.

The hearts are punched out of the Glimmer Paper, which I love cuz it punches so easy with our punches, and doesn't leave a mess:)


The heart is raised with Glimmer Paper and the Large Heart Punch.. I used dimensionals to raise it so the picture will slide behind. I finished this off with some Rhinestone Bling:)

Hope you have a great weekend..
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. That is a very cute picture frame! I like the whole idea of it, and how it turned out. TFS! yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yolanda!! Thanks for following!! I love your stuff too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like this!! Great little pic frame! :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread! :)
    http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete