Sunday, February 6, 2011

Acrylic Playdate Photo Album

Front Page of Album- used the new Big Flower Die.. Love it!! It is a must have :)

Open Sesame, and it contains flowers and butterflies from lots of different SU products.!!






FINALLY, I was able to get back to my first love, which is making small albums.. I usually make them out of Chipboard but have fallen in love with the acrylic see thru ones also..
Today I made this one out of SU playdate DSP, and used all kinds of punches, embosslits, and spellbinders to achieve the look I was going for.

Thanks for looking .. Hope you had a great Superbowl weekend..if you have any questions about supplies are products you can check out my site:

4 comments:

  1. WOW! this is amazing! I love everything about it...you are very talented, I will be following your blog. Im new to blogging but feel free to stop by, www.studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Belinda!! I just started following you too!! Love your stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness!!! this is super cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This albumn is so adorable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete