Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little Purse Album

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!! I ended up with a Migraine, but still was able to spend the day with my man:)

I took a day off of Stampin'UP! to finish up an old UFO project.. This is a small purse chipboard album that I have been trying to finish for a couple of months, and have been organizing and rearranging my srap room, so thought I lost it in the shuffle.. I found it the other day and just had to finish it.. I also found a couple more that I hope to finish up this week and post for you..







I don't remember much about the paper, but I think it was called Whimsy. I thought it would make a cute Mother /Daughter little album that a little girl could carry with pictures of them in:)

Hope you enjoyed:)


No comments:

Post a Comment