Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am so excited!!! This Saturday is my first StampnScrap Camp.. I have 8 great ladies who are gonna come play.. Here are a couple of pictures of the projects. I used SU Greenhouse Gala paper and Stamp Set.. Can't wait to crop and stamp!!!
This is journal that we will be making..It uses all SU papers and embellishments. Colors are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, and Pumpkin Pie.
This is a purse set, that includes the purse, pen , and 4 notecards and envelopes.

This is the layout that used the Friend stamp.. I used watercolors to color the flower, then used glitter on the middle. Versamarked the flower on the Baja Breeze. You can't  see it really well, but also used the mat piercer around the edges of the Pear Pizazz. Love the SU ribbon.. I stick it on everthing.. I also added the Pearl bling in the left hand corner of hte Pear Pizazz to even it out.

Should be so fun!! I'm so ready to play:)

5 comments:

  1. These are great projects - I LOVE THE PURSE! :))))) I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my evening. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    You may want to move your follow button to the sidebar so it doesn't get lost in your posts - I had a hard time finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just starting "following your blog"

    LOVE the purses! I have the pattern and have yet to make it. Looks awesome with the Greenhouse Gala DSP>
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nita, Love your blog and love the purse. Do you have the pattern?? I would love to have it.
    Following you now. Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started following your blog. Great projects. It's no doubt your gals loved what they made.

    ReplyDelete