Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stamp Camp October 2010

Well!! I have to say Stamp Camp was a great sucess for it being the first for me. These are a few of the ladies and their adorable purses!! I love how each ladie made them theirs , and all the creativity it sparks. We had such a good time just being together on a beautiful Saturday ! Can't wait till March.
This are the ladies kicking it up with the Big Shot and the Cricut machine.. I love how paper and toys can add up to so much fun and laughter!!


These are two wonderful sisters , Carla and Debra, who love to scrap, so we had a good time.. Seems like the cropping portion didn't last long enough,, so I may have to seperate out the crop from the camp:)

Thank you ladies,

You so made my day!!

1 comment:

  1. This purse is adorable! I'm now following you from SC!

    Http://www.scrapdrawerdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete