Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Layout #2

Here is the second layout we did in Club on Tuesday. This is a 12x12 done on a Whisper White background, and I put some Dsp out for everyone to pick their favorite spring time color. I choose the purple. We stamped So Saffron down the side than adhered the DSP. Layered the colored CS, again the ladies choose to match or POP with their color. We used the new Four Frames SS which isn't out yet till June, but they loved the Sneek Peek!! We made the Daisy on the right hand corner  from the Bigz Die, and finished it off with some shimmer paint(Frost White), added a brad and wala!

Hope you like:) We had a great time, and the colors the ladies used like Melon Mambo, Marina, Mist ,and So Saffron DSP looked great also.

Have a great day!!
Check out Sale-a-bration.. FREE Stamp set from SAB catalog with each $50 Purchase.. Call me today!! 480-209-9866, email nitakauffman@yahoo.com, or check out my website http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/

Hurry only 8 days left!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout for spring. I am your newest follower from SC. #381

    Hope you look at my blog www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete