Friday, March 11, 2011

Enough horsing around.. BACK to stamping!!

Obviously, life has left me a little sidetracked lately, but I got back in the stamping mood yesterday, and went a little crazy getting ready for clubs and upcoming classes. Then I realized I hadn't shown you some of the things the girls in Superior made:

This is a small gift bag that I used Pumpkin Pie DSP, and Rich Razzelberry CS with.. So cute, and will hold 3X3 cards too or a gift card..

Punched Large Scallop in Rich Razzleberry, then stamped the For you from the Punch Bunch SAB stamp. Next used SU markers to color the For you in Old Olive, So Saffron, Pumpkin pie.. Then I stamped them again and cut out the flowers and popped them up with some dimensionals:) I then stuck some bling on the PP flower.. Oh, I also paper pierced the Rich Razzelberry with the piercer and mat pad..

Hope you enjoyed , come back tomorrow for a cute springy butterfly card!!
Sale-a-bration is still on!! Check it out!!

Have a great day , and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment