Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentines Gift Bag

So I can hardly believe February is almost here!! Didn't we just celebrate Christmas:)
So I started working on Card classes, and getting ready for Stamp Camp, and I came across these gift bags at the big W, and thought they would be perfect to make as my own.

I used Cherry Cobbler CS,Basic Black CS and Whisper White CS.
 I stamped with Cherry Cobbler and the black. The LOVE is from the filled with Love SS and the hearts are from the I heart hearts SS. I also used some retired SU pink ribbon, and used the three hearts punch and scalloped border punch. I added some bling which doesn't show up well in this picture, but I think it turned super cute, and can't wait to fill it with Valentine cheer:)

Hope your having a great weekend!!
Check out the website today http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment