Friday, January 28, 2011

Im Blessed to call you Mother

I Love my MOM!! I really do have one of the best moms in the world!! She has always been my biggest fan, and has been such a big support in helping me be a better wife and mother.. I know Mothers Day is aways a way, but I had to try out this new SS in the Mini.. I made this for a birthday party workshop last weekend, and the girls loved it..

It is a stand up card using Baja Breeze CS, So Saffron DSP, Early Espresso CS, and Old Olive CS. The SS is Blessed Mother and I used moonlight smooch on the petals. I tied Choco Chip Ribbon, and added bling. I also used the Large oval punch, and the scalloped oval punch for the greeting.

Hope you likie:) You can get this SS also, and right now when you purchase $50 in product from SS you get a free stamp set from the SAB catalog!! Yippee fun:) so let me know.. I'll be putting an order in on Tuesday or you can order 24/7 at my SU website http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/
Thanks for looking.. Have a great Friday!!


1 comment:

  1. That is a nice card. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete