Saturday, January 1, 2011

April Calendar Page

Happy New Year!!
Hope you all had a great night of welcoming in 2011.

Todays Calendar page is for April, and I'm sorry the picture doesn't due it justice:) I used Concord Crush CS, Pear Pizzaz CS, and Chocolate Chip Ribbon. I also used the Scallop Oval Big Shot Die for the picture placement.
I stamped in Versamark the flower from Watercolor Trio( One of my favorite SS) than added some smooch for the center of the flower.

Well I'm off for a nap to recover from all the youth we had last night. We had a great time, just a little on the crazy side, but always love getting together with our kids.. Some even came that were in college just to say "hi".. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the calendar - I am following from SC. - Jessica

    madebythetaylors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete