Friday, January 7, 2011

Off to Superior!!

Hi ,

I'm off to Superior to do a workshop, and I love these ladies. They make me smile, and I usually go home with a "my cheeks hurt" headache.. Always a good time.. Thought I would quickly show you the calendar they will be making:
 I love how these turned out::

I used Very Vanilla as the base, Choco Chip CS, and Greenhouse Gala DSP as the layer. The ribbon is from the ribbon punch and I used Pear Pizzazz .. The flowers are from the fancy flower punch and I used Baja Breeze CS for those and the calendar layer.. Punched holes with Mat Stack, and finished with a brad..
Hope you likee!! Have a great weekend!!

www.nitakauffman@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I think they turned out fabulous, I love the colors you have chosen too! these would make some great gifts :D hugz n blessings

    ReplyDelete