Monday, January 31, 2011

Cupcake Mania


















Cupcakes in our house can cause a lot of frenzy and noise.. Fresh hot cake with Buttercream frosting is amazing. But since I am trying to lose weight right now the closest I can get is this adorable new stamp set and Punch from SU. I used Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, and Melon Mambo CS. I used the new Cupcake punch and punched out the cake bottoms in crumb cake, and the frosting in So Saffron. The cherries on top are colored in with Smooch Topcoat for a little shine. The edge is cut with the scallop border punch, and the paper behind is Melon Mambo DSP. I added some bling of course and WALA, .... a cupcake you can enjoy without the calories !!! Love it:)

 Hope you are all having a wonderful MONDAY!! Check out my website: http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this new stamp set. Thanks for sharing, and it is ALMOST as good as having a real cupcake, but no guilt. It's a very cute card. TFS yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete