Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Leasa~

Ok this week has been the most fun!! I had a calendar class on Thursday with ladies from Superior, then on Saturday did a workshop"Birthday Party " for my friend  Leasa in Oracle.. I love when I can stamp and play with paper so much.. I also started working on more Valentine cards for upcoming classes, and started thinking about  Stamp Camp!~









Tianna went with me this time, as there were so many women.. She did a great job!! Above is one of hte birthday gifts that I gave to one of the two ladies who birthdays it was.. This is a box from SU from long ago.. I covered it with Playdate paper, then made simple little 3X3 cards and envelopes for the inside. Super cute, super fast.. My favorite type of gifts:)

Hope your all ready for Wednesday.. Sale-A-Bration starts which means that for every $50 you spend you get a free item from the SAB catalog.. I love the assortment of things they have this year to choose from, and look forward to getting as many as I can:)

No comments:

Post a Comment