Tuesday, January 11, 2011

December Calendar Page


Yeah!! We have made it through the year with the Days to Remember Calendar from SU!! Today is the post for December.. Another one of my favorites:)
I used Cherry Cobbler CS, Basic Black CS, Old Olive CS, and Jolly Holiday DSP. I embossed the tree in black, and punched small holes for the ornaments. The star is the littlest star punch, and the embossed back is not SU:(

Hope you have enjoyed the walk forward through 2011. I will be doing a calendar class on the 20th @ 6pm at my home.. The cost is $25.. I will also make a kit available, but unfortunately I can't stamp any images for you per SU rules.. But if you want to come stamp them you may:)
You can also check out my website for SU @ www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net.
Thanks have a great Tuesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment