Friday, February 18, 2011

Basic Scrapbooking Class Layouts












Ok, so I have been thinking about a scrapbooking 101 class, and I finally finished the layouts.. They are simple and can be completed in a 5hr.class. They include the Playdate paper, and all the colors that go with it. I used simple punch ideas, and left space to add journaling at a later date or a tag saying.. Let me know what you think:)

My computer is being so weird this am... Hope you like the layouts.. Leave a comment and give me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these layouts!! Thanks for sharing. I'm following you via the SC thread.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are fabulous! I love the Play Date DSP...such cheerful colours and patterns! TFS!! Now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete