Thursday, February 17, 2011

A beautiful February Morning

It is absolutely gorgeous this am!! The dark clouds are all around us in the mountains, and there is this stream of sunlight running through the valley!! It looks so awesome.. I hope my camera picks it up!!

Pretty cloudy sunrise
Our daughter is always such a help when it comes to home improvement!!

Dale updating me on what he is doing:) Such a cutie!!

 Almost done:)
But I wanted to show some pics of all the work my hubby has been doing in our front yard.. He has totally remodeled our insides and now he is starting on the front yard and has laid like thousands of pavers.. Strong back and arms that man has now:)

Hope you have a great beautiful Thursday!! Check out website for Sale-a-bration specials!!
http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/

2 comments:

  1. You captured a beautiful image with your camera. I can only imagine how it looked "in real life".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nita - this is so beautiful! What a great job. At this angle, we would be able to see if any pavers were uneven and it looks so smooth! Tell Dale I said he did a wonderful job! (And Tianna tooo!!!)

    ReplyDelete