Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tea Time



So this weekend is the annual Presidents Day scrap at a friend of mines in Phoenix. This is one of my favorite events through the year cuz it's my time to scrap for me. I love to use the Scrappin' Kits becuase I can just sit down and open and start creating.. Here is one layout using the elements and paper from the Tea Time Simply Scrappin' Kit.

I totally love these kits!!!

 You just grab some scissors and glue, and you can sit and finish several pages in one sitting. The papers are always beautiful and the die-cuts are self adhesive so they can stick on their own. I love to layer and use all the different elements in each kits.

You can check out all the Simply Scrappin kits here:

or call me for a free catalog
(480)209-9866

Happy Scrapping!!

Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment