Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quiet Stampin' Time:)

So finally had some time to sit down and work on hostess gifts today, and make some cards for a little promo I am doing with the Last Chance List.. So if you order online with month you will get a free Blank Handmade card from me:) I'm trying to use up some of the paper that will be discontinued so I can make room for the new stuff!!!
I have seen a lot of these little bonnet thingies on different sites, but I'm not really into the Bonnet thing so I just made them to be little findings holders. I love how it turned out and I am really gonna miss this paper!!
The FUN inside.. All little SU findings from left over brads, ribbon, and buttons!!
and
The Card to Match:)

All made with SU products!!
Poppy Parade Card Base
Tempting Turquoise CS
Pear Pizzazz CS
DSP Paper
Bling:)

The Last Chance List is here!! Check out my website to order
or
call me !!
480-209-9866

Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment