Friday, February 11, 2011

Greenhouse Gala Thank you Tin

So sorry.. Haven't been able to post the past few days.. My poor daughter accidently dropped my laptop and I lost all my hardware and files.. But thankfully I was insured and I was able to get a new hard drive, but no new files.. So starting over from scratch :)

Today is another Tin that I made using our Greenhouse Gala DSP.. I love this DSP, and have a lot left over from some projects so used it here cuz this is a great project to use up those scraps..


On this Tin I used: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Pumpkin Pie CS,Marina Mist CS, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon,Large Scallop Punch,Large Oval Punch, and the Vintage Wallpaper Big Shot Folder(My favorite:).






On the cards I used SU notecards and envelopes, with the pumpkin pie CS, and the Greenhouse Gala DSP. Marina Mist ribbon and the Large Scallop Punch again. I also used the Large Oval Punch, and the small flower on the Boho Punch, and of course a small bling.. I love SU Bling!!!! You should get some:)

Check out my website:


Hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. That is really, really cute! I have several of those tins lying around and didnt' know what to do with them, so thank you for the wonderful idea~ yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! You have such wonderful projects posted here on your blog. I can see me getting so much inspiration from you. Thanks for sharing your talent. Found you through SC!

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GREAT! Love the CAS design, and the fun colors too - what a great set! :) tfs

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread! :)
    http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete