Monday, February 7, 2011

BoxBag with cards




















Todays post is a CASE from Chiaki Haverstick blog.. I love her stuff, and she has all the measurements.. I am making this for a class coming up, and wanted to use some of the new paper in the Mini Catalog.



















The cards are 3X3 and six fit inside the little bag with their envelopes to match:) So cute. The pen is an RSVP pen with the DSP on the inside..


Thanks for stopping by.. Any questions check out my site: http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/.

Hope you had a great Monday!!!  I actually finished some old UFO projects from the Scrapping past, and Dale actually finally finished our driveway(pictures to come once we move the cars:)


3 comments:

  1. That is dang cute! I love the idea. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you bag and cards! Everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a cute idea that turned out so lovely! Great job!!!

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread.
    http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete