Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crazy Hormone Hair?

I'm so not sure what in the world is going on with my hair!! Maybe this is something that happens when you turn 40 ??? Everyday is a new adventure, and today it curled so 80s style, and now I have to go to the Capitol with this big hair!! What's with that.. Does anyone else have this dilema???

Actually, in this bigger it doesn't look very big, but in real life it moves and flows:)  So enough about the hair!!
This card is one we are doing at Fridays Workshop in Superior!!


I used the Parlor DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog, and our Creat a Cupcake SS. The blue button is from the catalog also:) I used Pumpkin pie and melon Mambo CS. Added a few touches from the cupcake punch, and a bling for the flower:)

Hope you like!!

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing about your hair, I do have the same problem sometimes but I think mine is because of the Weather. I love your card it is super cute, the colors are great and I loved that you embossed that one side of it.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from SC, It would be great if you could also follow me.

    thanks
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete