Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Merry Christmas!!



Howdy, 

Another day is here, and I can't sleep , so up early and feeling like creating something:) 

Christmas is around the corner, and it is time to start thinking about the Christmas cards you are going 
to be making really soon!! Did that just freak you out?? What you haven't started yet??
No Problem there are so many ideas out there to be found, and I know you will find just the right one for you!

So I am addicted to the new SU envelope punch board
and all the different things I create besides an envelope. Like card holders, and file folders, and ...... more to come:)

But I had to make a envelope for the first Christmas card of the season:) and I love making 4X4 cards. They just seem to be the perfect quick size that fits in the palm of your hard.

SOOOOO what do you think??


 Super Simple.. 
4x4 Crumb Cake
Stamp Snowflake in Pool Party
Run through Big Shot with Snowflake framelit
Stamp Merry Christmas Greeting in Pool Party and trim to banner
Layer on top of Cherry Cobbler , and 
Tada !!


Follow with bling and there ya go:) Super Simple..

Thanks for stopping by, 

Hugs, 

Nita


No comments:

Post a Comment