Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MME mini album finished

Last weekend was a very productive weekend:)

Our family has been going through so much lately, and it has really been so hard on me.. I'm not sure why since we have been in crisis pretty much since our daughter started seizing at the age of 4 months.

But lately it has really been getting to me, and I just needed to play and be creative I think to get me out of my funk.......
AND PLAY I DID:)


I finished this album too this weekend, and I used the Indie Chic papers from MME

I love how it turned out, and how many pictures it can hold..

I actually made this one using one envelope style from another lady I found on YOUTUBE...

It isn't quite as big as the other one, and it uses way less envelopes, but I still like the simplicity of it.




This album is full of pockets and extra pages that go inside the extra pockets.. I hope to someday make a video, but don't think I have the time or the right camera for it.. But will try. I also, will probably teach this album as a class as long as I can still get the paper pack:)

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment