Saturday, October 19, 2013

August Calendar layout





Today I wanted to show you the August  Calendar layout that I created for the Superior Club. They are doing a couple layouts a month for next year.


August
 So this layout uses our Whisper White Cardstock,
 Then I stamped under the calendar numbers with an acrylic block ( I stamped ink directly onto the block then stamped on the cardstock) Super cool effect.
 Then I used the SS Tape it to create a faux washi tape look all over the paper
then followed it up with the Grunge SS.. This is a stamping set I wouldn't normally buy, but I am loving it!!

Thanks for stopping by.. I hope you enjoyed the trip:)

If you would like to purchase any Stampin'UP products like you see here.. 

Call me 480-209-9866

or 
check out my website


Hugs,

Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment