Thursday, October 31, 2013

2013 Scrapping Club Layouts for Christmas




Hello Ladies,

Today I wanted to show you the scrap layouts we did for Club.
This was a two page spread that had seven different techniques, and took way more than 2 hours to complete :)




 The left side used the SU chevron punch, doilies, snowflake framelits, Bigs Numbers, and the ornament framelits from last years catalog. The DSP across the bottom was from the new Holiday Catalog.



 

The right side we used the Bigs Bow Die, the snowflake framelits, and lots of different embossing folders forthe water fall picture area on the top right. 
I actually cut through the page protector so the pictures would be on the outside of the layout, and could be looked out without having to take out the layout.. 

Hope you enjoyed these layouts, and can find some time to sit and play yourself. 
Christmas is right around the corner, and I'm sure you will be taking lots of pictures like me:)

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, 

Nita

2 comments:

  1. Nita,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by my blog to visit also and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete