Wednesday, January 11, 2017

She's Back!!

Wow!! So hard to believe it has been 3 years since I posted on here!! Where has the time gone?

Lets see...... My girls, My girls, My girls!! Kearny, Phoenix, AJ, and now back to Kearny!!

I have still be creating and taught some classes at Hobby Lobby from Mixed Media, to mini albums, to cards and cricut classes.

I just recently dropped StampinUP! while we were living in our little condo because I didn't have the room to play much, but have just signed up again and am looking forward to lots more play time with the girls.

I have a different upline , who is a lot closer to where I live, and am so glad I switched.. She is amazing and is lots of fun!! She is a great support , and has lots of great ideas!! I hope one day you all get to meet her:)

So please be patient while I get this blog up to date and figure out all the buttons again. It feels so weird and I seem to have forgotten a lot of how I got things on here:)

BUT ....First things first..... some things to get excited about!!!

New Catalog !! If you want one.. ASK.. I'm mailing out more this week!!

I'm gonna leave you with a new card I made with the Jars of Love set...



Hugs!!!

Nita

Nita Kauffman
StampinUP demonstrator
PO Box 1114
Kearny, Az
85137
4802099866






2 comments:

  1. Glad your back can't wait to get together woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back too, and I totally missed this post. I am so lucky to have you as one of my girls, I love this card...and YOU! Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete