Thursday, January 12, 2017

Save the Date!! (CHANGED)

Date CHANGE!!! April 1st!! No fooling!! 9-5 same place

Evening ya'll!!

Today was a productive day of getting all my things together for this weekends big scrap off at my friends house in phoenix.. but I wanted to stop by to let ya all know about an upcoming event in March.

SAVE THE DATE  MARCH 4th 9-4pm

Stamp Camp :

This day will be filled with lots of paper fun.

More to come, but wanted you to make sure and put it on your calendar and start saving your pennies so you can come play !!

I'll update soon.. So keep coming back !!

In the meantime check out my website for StampinUP!! fun, and right now there are some cute things on the Clearance Rack!!

www.nitakauffman.stampinup.net

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=10200

 ((((Hugs)))

Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment