Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wedding gift card holder

One of the girls from our youth group got married a couple of weeks ago, and we weren't able to go because we were in New Mexico with family, but I wanted to make her something nice to put her gift card in. I found this gift card idea on this website:http://alacards.blogspot.com/2010/10/contemporary-gift-card-holder.html
and I thought it would make a perfect gift for her.

This is what it looks like opened , and it has plenty of space for writing and for stamping greetings.

SU Supplies used:
Pool Party CS, Early Espresso CS, Whisper White CS, Old SS,God blessings SS, and bling. I also watercolored the cake with SU markers and Smooch Spritz for sparkle.

If you would like to order any supplies you can check out my website
or call
480-209-9866
or email

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment