Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Personal:)

So I thought I would through in some personal stuff today, since it has been my driving force these last couple of weeks.
For those of you that don't know, my oldest daughter Tirzah has autism, and she turned 18 this month!!
Her favorite thing to do is go to disneyland, but since it is hot this time of year, school starts, and we never have any money this time of year we went to her second favorite place..
AMAZING JAKES

Here she is with sister, Tianna, waiting to get on the go-carts.. She loves to yell" On no" when you go sharp around the corner:)

She loves to ride the train, and I thank God she can still fit in it.. I don't know what we will do when they say she is too big:)

And her favorite ride is the Teacups!! She just sits and casually rides around the ride, while the rest of the cups get spun, and she loves to laugh at the other kids.

I don't know where the time has gone.. all I know is that God is the great sustainer, and He has been so faithful to us through the years!!

We love you Tirz!! Happy Birthday Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment