Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Basket #1

Thought I would try making different types of Easter baskets this year, and as I was purusing the blogging world I found this adorable one by Angie Juda.. I love her stuff and am a total Chic'n stratch stalker:) She has easy to follow videos and everything is so easy to make and works great for workshops and classes.. Thanks Angie!! You can check out her site here http://www.chicnscratchlive.com/2011/04/rectangle-easter-basket.html for the directions on this cute little rectangle easter basket:)


The light is not super great on this so the colors don't pop like they do in real life.. I wish I could get my lighting right:)
I used Whisper White CS, Marina Mist DSP,Blushing Bride Ink, So Saffron Ink, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Large Oval Punch, Dotted Scallop Border Punch, and Mat Stack and Paper Piercer. The stamp set is from the Current Mini Catalog and can be ordered throught the end of April. SS is called Easter Blooms!! Hope you having a great Tuesday!!
If you have any questions about any of the products you see here check out my website at http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/, email me: nitakauffman@
 yahoo.com or call me 480-209-9866!!


No comments:

Post a Comment