Monday, April 11, 2011

Alpine respite weekend success!!

I had the time of my life this past weeked scrapping away in the great Alpine, Az area. I was able to go with some dear new friends , and just chillax and create, and just hang.. I got so much done!!! It was amazing:) I was able to complete 30 pages of our Disney trip, and scrap a couple of classes. I also finished some more tins and finished a book.. Huge Success!! I will be showing the new scrap layouts for our new class in May to Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month:


This layout uses  the new Stampin' Kit from the new Summer Mini Catalog, and I think it will be fun to buy a couple of kits and make even different layouts.

Thanks for looking!! any questions about products you see here you can check out my website http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/ or email me at nitakauffman@yahoo.com.


Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment