Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Basket/Box #2

Smile:) Today is actually an Easter box.. I obviously can't make up my mind about the basket/box thing, but as I look around to other people for inspiration I keep seeing.. "I like that,,, no I like that,, wait, I like that even better" So hence I have 'favorited" a lot of blogger, and have copied lots of pages of great ideas for inspiration.. I love to make each project my own then by changing up colors, themes, and sentiments. Hope you like this cute little box.. Works great to hold easter eggs in or take the lid off and make a little bird nest.. I have way to many ideas to start with.. I guess that is a better problem than not having any ides at all!!



Supplies: Very Vanilla CS, Wild Washabi CS, Pretty in Pink CS, Boho Blossoms Punch, Springtime Vintage DSP, Easter Blooms SS,Crumb Cake Ink,Top Coat smooch.

Springtime Vintage DSP is only available through the end of April.. Contact me to order today or check out my website: http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/ and hit the SHOP NOW button.

Thanks for stopping by , have a great Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment