Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sweet Sixteen





My daughter Tianna turned Sixteen in June and I wanted her to have something special that she could start to put her favorite memories in, so I remembered I had this box from CTMH that I had never covered with paper, and I have been making the album from Hobby Lobby, and just never finished it. 

So the papers are from Echo Park




 So I covered the box and the sides with paper,
 then decided the inside needed it too!!
 This is the cover of the book I had started first... The paper is MME Kate &Co..
 Love this paper line!!
 These albums from HL have 8 chipboard pages on the inside , so plenty of room for lots of pics and journaling!!
My two precious daughters ! So young:)

 My mom had crocheted me a blanket, and I loved it so much that I got her to teach me how to crochet just so I could make one for T.. This is what hers looks like!!
 The girls with cousins
 T is always helping others, and this is from VBS a LONG time ago, and her and her dad in a parade in our town.

 Tiannas 8th grad graduation.
 My parents and T, they have been such a blessing to us.. We stay with them during the week so T can attend a better school than the one in our town.
 T at 16 in San Diego for her birthday.
Lots of more space for future memories.....

Sorry such a long post..

Thanks for stopping in.. 

Have a great weekend!!

Nita


No comments:

Post a Comment