Friday, September 20, 2013

Notecard Christmas


Happy Friday from the cool pines of Prescott,

 Today I wanted to show you another quick idea using our Notecards..( Don't forget our notecards come with envelopes too) 
 This notecard uses Pool Party, and Cherry Cobbler. 
These are two of my favorite Christmas colors to use together.
 The SS is the Festive Furry, and I stamped with one Pool Party , and then stamped again to give the image  a faded look.
Next, I stamped the Cherry Cobbler over the Pool Party, and stamped the image from the SS Tiny, tiny wishes.
Finally, I added the bling, and wala!! All done!!

Again a 30 second card!!

Amazing and it looks so much better in person.

Thanks for stopping by,

NITA

If you would like to purchase anything you see here, just check out my website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment