Monday, September 9, 2013

Notecard Sympathy


So after all that crazy mini book stuff, and working on other projects I thought I would get back to the simpler things in card making:) I also realized that making large cards can get expensive, and SU offers these great notecards that come with the envelopes and everything.. So am thinking that this might be the start of my Christmas cards ideas..

This card is actually a sympathy card for my cousin who just lost her husband, but I like just the fast and easy way to make it ,so will probably be doing this alot in the future.



 For this card I stamped a flower from the Flower Shop SS onto some Sweater Weather paper and punched out with flower punch. I stamped the Sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes SS. 

Easy, Peasy..

Have a great Monday!!


Order Stampin'UP products anytime @


or ring my bell @

480-209-9866


Hugs,

NITA


No comments:

Post a Comment