Monday, August 26, 2013

Diorama Monday

 
 
It has been so long again, and I really don't have a good excuse other than to say I'm really busy, but so is most of the whole world:)
 
But I still have been creating and Pinterest stalking some other SU demos, and have made quite a few mini albums which I hope to one day actually post on here.
 This is a diorama card I found on Pinterest, and I love how absolutely easy it it.

I used the new stamp set, TEA PARTY, just to see how I liked it.. I wouldn't normally purchase a stamp set like this, but my mom avidly collects tea cups and pitchers, and I am hoping to make her a couple of cards this year from this set.


I used Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Melon Mambo inks and paper. The ribbon is gumball green.



 
I colored on the stamp with the markers, and then stamped it on the Whisper White.
 
I like it , I think it turned out really cute, and I know mom will love it!!
 
Lord knows I can't thank her enough for all she has put up with the last two years:)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
If you are looking for any Stampin'UP supplies like the ones I used her you may check out my website anytime!!
 
 
Have a Blessed Monday!
 
hugs,
 
Nita


No comments:

Post a Comment