Friday, August 30, 2013



Good Friday Crafters,,


This weekend looks to be promising for some rain here in the Kearny area.. We will see.. everyone seems to be getting lots this summer but us:)

Today I have a sample of a card I made using the new Simply Pressed Clay.

 As you can see I ran the front of the card through the Mosaic folder, and made the cutout with the Deco label framelit again.. Can you tell I love that new framelit:):)

This is also an upclose look at the flower made using the pressed clay molds, and the clay with some drops of Crisp Cantelope ink mixed in.. Also I used some of the new Candy dots to the side.. I also distressed with my new favorite distressing color.BAKED BROWN SUGAR!! love it:)


Like what you see? Want to recreate it..


Call me 

480-209-9866 and I can plug you into one of our clubs

or

Check out my website

www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net

 

thanks for coming by... Have a great weekend!!

 

Nita


No comments:

Post a Comment