Thursday, August 29, 2013



Good Thursday to ya all,


Thanks for stopping by.. 

I got an idea for this card off somewhere on Pinterest. I added the Coastal coordination paper on the back to make it my own.

 This uses the Six sided sampler stamp set, and the matching hexagon punch.. Stampin'UP has made them available in a bundle!! Fun, and I can think of a million things to do.. including scrap pages using the set.
I know its hard to tell, but I used the 5 new in-colors, which I love and can't even think about them being gone in two years!! They are so shabby chic, and you will be seeing lots of them this year:)

Thanks for stopping by,,
go create something.


If you would like to purchase anything you see here from Stampin'UP, you can contact me
or check out my website.. 

Nita Kauffman

480-209-9866


No comments:

Post a Comment