Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spicery Luncheon for Moms Birthday

So I gave Mom the choice of where to have her lunch for her birthday, and
she decided the Spicery it is!!!
The Spicery is an old tea house restaurant located in Downtown Glendale. We have spent wonderful
breakfasts and lunches there when I was in high school, and I had my wedding breakfast there with all my bridesmaids..
Love this place:)
This is Martha the owner who worked it when I got married. She later sold it, and then she bought it back and reopened it this past year.. looks and tastes as great as it did back then!!

Our table by the window:)

The view outside our window!! Beautiful and peaceful!!
This is the most amazing Chicken salad, and Marthas famous rolls( which you can get the recipe for if you visit)

One of the dining areas with Christmas tree waiting to celebrate the Holidays..
They offer Christmas Dinners on Saturday nights with all the trimmings.

Take your family!!

Call.. Make your reservations today!!
623-937-6534



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.... LOVE YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment