Friday, November 18, 2011

Male Scrapbook Layout

The girls have been after me to design a couple of pages that can be used for a dude:) This is just one side of a double layout, as I can't seem to find the other side..  The thought was that the other side was a larger 8X8 frame so that you could do one big picture of the event, and then on this side....

have a space to place smaller pictures and journal of the same event. This layout used SU. Well Worn Designer Series Paper, and layered on Night of Navy Cardstock.

Stamp Set is Grunge Rock, and I stamped the argle type stamp on the back then layered with the DSP. I also used the button embosslite, mini closepins, brads,and scalloped edge punch for added visual fun!!

Hope you like,

If you have any questions, or would like to order anything you see please call me @ 480-209-9866 or you can check out my website with SU @ http://www.chipboardqueen.stampinup.net/

Thanks ,

Hope you have a great Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment