Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Gift Card Holder

This Gift Card Holder is actually made with SU Basket and Blooms Big Shot Die. I just sticky taped the two sides together instead of making the whole basket. If you put the tape on the bottom it becomes a pocket and holds a gift card which you can then hang on the tree!! SUPER CUTE!! I used Soft Suede CS and than stamped with Soft Suede Ink a snowflake stamp from Christmas SS. I punched out the Scalloped Circle in Always Artichoke , and punched out the For You ( Vintage Label SS) with the large circle punch. I than tied the victorian ribbon around the handle. Another great way to use this die!!

Hope your all close to getting ready for Christmas!! Finished up teachers goodies today, and goodies for my club ladies.. Will post pic tomorrow... oh no no tomorrow. I'm off to Mexico for a day mission trip to Aqua Prieta. We get to give presents to the kids and play games with them.. Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment