Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stampin'UP! Calendar


Ok, so I so didn't make 12 posts over the Christmas Holiday.. I'm a little busy this time of year:) But I have made up for it! I just finished a calendar using the Days-To-Remember Flip Calendar from Stampin'UP! I think it came out really nice, and can't wait to demo it at a friends birthday party!! Hope we can complete it in 3 hrs:) Today I am posting January:
Ok, so the one the ladies at the birthday party will not have the flowers in the background:) I accidentaly picked up the wrong stamp, and in my stamping stupor didn't realize it wasn't the snowflake stamp and just stamped away.. I actually don't think it looks that bad, just not what I wanted for January.
I used Marina Mist ink, Snowflake punch, small oval punch, scalloped punch, boho punch, and of course had to add the bling:)
Come back tomorrow for February!
If you would like to order or have questions about Stampin'UP check out my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment