Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!

I have one of the bests MOMs in the world..
She has been my role model, my best friend, my spiritual mentor, and my nursing hero!! She has been by my side through some of the hardest and darkest days of my life, and I love her with all my heart:) I have the best memories of laughing, crying, and hugging with her, and thank the Lord on a daily basis for the wonderful mother He has given me to walk through life with.
This picture is 20yrs old, and it is one of my favorite cuz these 3 wonderful ladies are the reason I am who I am today!! Left 2 right.. My Great Grandma Inez Sims, My wonderful Mom, Kathy Mann, Myself, and my Grandma Edith Mahana. I know I was so blessed to actually have a real relationship with my Great Grandma and I still miss her dearly!!
God has been so good to me, and left a Godly legacy in these woman for me to follow.. I only hope I can live up to it, and serve Him like they do and did!!


So trying to make cards for all the wonderful woman in my life and wanted to try the Faux Silk technique, and I love how these turned out.. I didn't realize how super easy it was , and I think they look classy..

This one is for my Mom, who I hope doesn't check out my blog before Sunday!!
I'll post another one tomorrow for my sweet Mother-In-Law.
Happy Friday!! I'm off to the Newsboys concert tonight:):) YIIPPPPEEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment