Monday, May 23, 2011

Yeah!! Found my camera:)

I am so excited!! I found my camera, and while it is still giving me fits at least I can take some pictures of some of my latest cards:)
My sweet friend had surgery a few weeks back and I hadn't been able to get to Phoenix to see her, but last week we met for lunch, and had a great time catching up:) Love ya Mel:)
This was a card I made for her using the new Faux Silk technique. I also used several other SU supplies to make this and loved how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed, and check back daily as I have several more to post now that I found my camera:)
Also if you would like to order an supplies you see just check out my site:

Card Recipe:
Marina Mist Card Base
Pretty in Pink , layered
Whisper White stamped
Just Believe SS
Old Olive Marker
Pretty in Pink Marker
So Saffron Marker
So Saffron Butterful cut from Embosslit
Pearls
Glue Stick
Tissue Paper
Tulip Embossing Folder
Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding Ribbon

Thanks have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and great colors. I really like the faux silk.

    ReplyDelete