Saturday, May 28, 2011

Faux silk card

So found this card I forgot to post. This is the card I gave to my sweet mother-in-law for Mother's Day. You could change the sentiment for almost any occasion. I used Crumb Cake, Bashful Breeze, and Pretty in Pink CS...Stamp Set "Just Believe" and Old Olive and Pretty in Pink SU markers. I also used our White Satin Ribbon. The technique is Faux silk in that you stamp your image first than wad up your tissue paper. You apply glue to the stamped image area then semi straighten out your tissue paper and apply on top of the glue. I like to leave it a little wrinkled so you can see a little more texture. I then used the BIG SHOT to punch out the So Saffron butterfly with the butterflies embossilit. I added bling and wala.. cute card.
Hope your having a great weekend. I just had one of the greatest weeks every. Both of my daughters graduated.. One from 8th grade and one from High School.. We had a lot of fun celebrating this week and all their accomplishments with them .. Proud momma:)


If you would like to purchase any of the items you have seen check out my website:



No comments:

Post a Comment