Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MOM chipboard book

Well it's about that time again.. Time to put something on my blog.. I am so not faithful at this, and find it hard to get to it:) Today is a finished Mom Chipboard book.. I love to make these books,and give them as gifts. Todays book is actually made with some K& Company paper from way back, but it reminded me of my mom and the colors that she loves. Each book is pre-made so pictures can be added as needed or wordy sentiments can be placed in the pic boxes.. Hope ya like.. I will try to put one up tomorrow:) Let's see if I can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the ideas. I am making a mom book for someone who lost her mom. It's going to be a Christmas present She is going to love it.My e-mail is lj82jr8@comcast.net please fee free to e-mail me anymore ideas. Your work is beautiful hope to hear from you soon Melody

    ReplyDelete