Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November Blog Hop!!





Welcome to Novembers Blog Hop!!
  
This month we are doing Thanksgiving projects and I am so in love with the Painted Harvest Stamp Set, and all the goodies that go with it:)

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful woman in my life, and some of my favorite ladies attend my Stamp club in Oracle, Az. I am so thankful for each and everyone of these women, and love the short time we get to spend with each other every 6 weeks! 

This is a card that we made in our last club, and since then I have realized that it looks amazing in many other colors, so don't stop with the usual sunflower colors, but try others like blues and reds.. You'll be so surprised at how beautiful it looks.


Paper is Whisper White and I stamped Daffodil Delight on the bottom of the flowers with Crushed Curry on the top. You have to stamp and turn the stamp 1/4 to cover whole flower. The brown middle is Early Espresso stamped and turned several times.


The leaves are Garden Green and I just stamped the ink on ,  then wiped the stem off so it would appear under the sunflower. The sentiment and little dots are  stamped in Early Espresso, and then I added some Wink of Stella on the brown middle and some Bling! Super fun and fast card!
 ( My favorite type)




You can find all these supplies in my SU store:

www.nitakauffman.stampinup.net


Thanks for stopping by, and stop back to see what else is going on in November!!

Hop on over to the next Blog and see ya next month!!



In case it doesn't take ya there, you can check them all out at this links: 






4 comments:

  1. That's darling, Nita! I'll have to try your tip about rotating the stamp... Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful job you did on your card - all those details and time to get them just perfect!! Glad you could join this month's blog hop....Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I always have big shoes to fill after you creative ladies:)

      Delete